Retail Sales Manager
Natural Stacks is the world's first open source supplement company on a mission to disrupt the cognitive health space.
Our open source approach, premium formulations and unrivaled transparency has allowed us to build a rapidly growing global nutrition brand.
We're hiring a retail sales manager responsible for sales growth in existing accounts and new account acquisition.
Calls on existing or potential customers with the goal of gaining distribution and increasing sales.
In your role as Sales Manager, you will be part of our success by:
- Presenting and selling new items into retailers, including both natural channel and wellness practitioners, to increase distribution and sales for our brand.
- Communicating and coordinating promotional plans to support brand success within retailers
- Maintaining consistent contact and relationships with retailers in assigned region.
- Solicits and maintains favorable contact with current and potential prime accounts.
- Maintaining email correspondence with manufacturers and retailers in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage broker sales representatives for key accounts
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a schedule and accountability.
- Travels approximately 20% of time to call on retail, wholesale, or specialty accounts as assigned in base and other geographically approximate territories.
- Execute marketing and advertising programs to increase sales with accounts under the direction of management.
- Develops sales of product by presenting marketing programs, researching and resolving customer problems, recommending modifications to the product, and coordinating sales negotiations with appropriate personnel.
- Submits orders obtained.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Completes call reports as required by home office.
- Meet or exceed annual forecast net sales and expense budget for assigned area
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in sales, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four-year college or university program certificate; and one – three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years experience in HBC sales
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Proven track record of strong selling and managing skills.
- Must have high level of knowledge about natural products
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
Location: Austin, TX or Seattle, WA preferred.