The official CILTEP White Paper written by Abelard Lindsay and released exclusively by NaturalStacks.com contains a detailed summary of the scientific research studies supporting CILTEP.
Download The Ciltep Whitepaper »
"The History of the CILTEP Stack"
- Abelard Lindsay begins brain hacking.
- Abelard joined Longecity.org back when it was called Immortality Institute.
- Abelard started researching PDE4 Inhibitor/Forskolin connection.
- Abelard started taking Luteolin in the form of Artichoke Extract with Forskolin. Results were so good that he had trouble believing that he wasn’t going to have some sort of negative reaction or tolerance.
- After several months of trials with only positive results Abelard reveals the Artichoke and Forskolin stack on the Longecity.org forum. (LINK)
- Abelard named the stack “CILTEP”.
- Interest in CILTEP begins to skyrocket on Longecity.org.
- The first stack FAQ/Summary was created.
- Abelard began experiments with Quercetin and other PDE4 inhibitors, which were later abandoned.
- L-Phenylalanine was added to the stack.
- Tim Ferriss mentions Artichoke Extract and Forskolin stack at Google Tech Talk. (LINK)
- Longecity.org thread reaches 100,000 views. (LINK)
- Tim Ferriss mentions Artichoke Extract and Forskolin stack on Joe Rogan show #320. (LINK)
- Abelard recommended that Vitamin B6 be added to the stack. (LINK)
- Abelard started experimenting with Zembrin and Kanna. He had fantastic results but made me a little too hyper-focused on studying.
- Tim Ferriss mentions Artichoke Extract and Forskolin stacks on “The random show #21” and credits Abelard Lindsay as the inventor. (LINK)
- Abelard announced that his research on CILTEP is open source.
- Natural Stacks and Abelard start collaboration on producing a CILTEP product.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine was added to the stack to combat ACHE upregulation. (LINK1, LINK2)
- Longecity.org thread reaches 350,000 views.
- Abelard joins the Natural Stacks team as Director of Research & Development. (LINK)
- Natural Stacks releases the worlds first and only CILTEP product. (LINK)