Growth Hacker (Remote or Austin, TX)
Natural Stacks is a rapidly growing company in one of the most competitive industries on the planet.
We’re looking for a growth hacker who wants to help us disrupt the global supplement industry.
You’ll be responsible for acquiring new customers, reducing churn rates and maximizing lifetime value.
We offer competitive compensation, a generous bonus structure and the freedom to live / work anywhere in the world (or Austin, TX if you want).
- Create, test and manage all user acquisition campaigns on existing and new channels.
- Develop and implement A/B and multivariate testing across all campaigns and platforms.
- Create actionable reports to drive user experience, product development and branding.
- A proven track record in growth marketing, search engine optimization, and conversion rate optimization.
- Strong data and analytics background to compute, interpret, use and present data in a meaningful way.
- Diverse experience with online advertising platforms (Adroll, Taboola, Adblade), media buying, ppc / cpm advertising and affiliate cpa offers.
Basically you already know if you’ve got the chops to growth hack or not...
We’re looking for someone who wants to be the driving force behind a global consumer brand. Our approach to growth and business objectives are going to be a lot different than what you’ll find at a SaaS company.
You should also have some disdain for the current state of the supplement industry and have the desire to make a meaningful impact on millions of people’s lives around the world.
If you want a real challenge with a fast growing consumer startup, this is it.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org