Dopamine Brain Food creator Abelard Lindsay discusses dopamine metabolism, optimizing our habits, motivation, productivity and how to use Dopamine Brain Food.
Abelard Lindsay, product formulator at Natural Stacks and creator of CILTEP, is on Episode 29 of the Optimal Performance Podcast to help us understand dopamine metabolism, what drives our motivation, impulses, everything you need to know about Dopamine Brain Food.
Sit back and enjoy this one!
What You'll Hear From Abelard Lindsay and learn about Dopamine in this episode:
- What is Dopamine?
- Too much - or too little dopamine...the issues and what you should be looking for
- Channeling dopamine's novelty seeking characteristics to be more productive
- What influences dopamine levels and dopamine metabolism
- The cast of 5 dopamine receptors and their respective roles
- How Dopamine Brain Food sets the stage for optimal dopamine metabolism
- SAM-e, homocysteine and what you need to know
- Synergistic effects with catuaba, cocoa, green tea and deprenyl
- Stacking Axon Labs products with Natural Stacks products
- Using Krill Oil to get more from your nootropics
- Get more from Abelard
- Abelard's Top 3 tips to Live Optimal
Links & Resources
Abelard on Twitter (@ciltep)
Habit Bull - Habit Tracking App
Dopamine Studies, Links & Articles Mentioned By Abelard
Natural Stacks Performance Optimizers
Conquer stress and feel like you're on vacation with Serotonin Brain Food
Increase motivation and drive with Dopamine Brain Food
Crush inflammation and support optimal breath heal with Krill Oil
Get unmatched focus, concentration and memory with CILTEP