The Latin phrase Ex Nihilo, meaning "from nothing", summarizes ex-NFL football player Eddie Williams's rise to success as well as his approach to optimal health and wellness.
Eddie joins us on Episode #23 of the Optimal Performance Podcast to share his message about connection, awareness and finding your transcendent purpose.
After his NFL career, Eddie Williams has become a pastor, motivational speaker, and is now the founder of Ex Nihilo Health where he focuses on getting back to basics - the way we were born to be!
A passionate speaker, Eddie has a knack for helping others find their purpose and believe in themselves, so get ready to learn and be fired up.
What You'll Hear From Eddie Williams in this episode:
- CILTEP for Public Speaking - no stuttering or dropping words for this motivational speaker!
- The Ex Nihilo movement - "from nothing" and getting back to the way things were created
- Glyphosate and other chemicals on our food
- How to recover like an elite-level athlete
- Acupuncture for long-term injury recovery, balance, and sleep
- How to train around injuries
- TRAVEL TIPS: How to perform at your best when traveling more than you're home
- Carbohydrate nightmare stories from NFL Training Camp & how to adjust your carb intake for your own demands
- Why Eddie says Gatorade is the biggest scam in sports
- Optimal fueling for 5K's, "Goos", shoes and marathons
- Connecting your mind, body, and spirit for optimal performance
- Eddie's story of overcoming anxiety, weight gain, and adrenal fatigue
- What LEADERS need to know to get 20, 30 or 40% MORE out of themselves
- Finding your TRANSCENDENT PURPOSE (Hint: Go outside of yourself for the answers)
- Where to get more from Eddie
- Eddie Williams's Top 3 tips to Live Optimal
Links & Resources
Natural Stacks Performance Optimizers
LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS OR LEAVE A QUESTION FOR EDDIE