Natural Stacks researcher and product developer, Abelard Lindsay discusses our brain's neurotransmitters, optimizing mood, productivity and how to use Serotonin Brain food on Episode #22 of the Optimal Performance Podcast.
Abelard Lindsey, the creator of CILTEP, Dopamine Brain Food and Serotonin Brain Food is here to help us understand our brain, our moods, our feelings and teach us how to increase intelligence and live forever! Sit back and enjoy this one!
- How serotonin controls our mood, fear, anxiety and our gut
- The link between stress and depression
- Abelard agrees with Dr. Rhonda Patrick - SSRI's are not our friend & gut health is CRUCIAL for optimal living
- What sugar cravings tell us about our Serotonin levels
- The enormous link between mood and productivity
- Brain Foods: providing the raw materials our brains need to perform optimally
- Should we take Serotonin Brain Food daily?
- When and how to take SBF - best practices from the creator himself
- The big red flush with Niacin (Vitamin B3) and niacinamide
- Stacking SBF, Dopamine Brain Food and CILTEP
- How motion and exercise boost mood and therefore, productivity!
- How to LIVE FOREVER and INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE!
- Why Astragalus should be your new best friend
- Abelard's Top 3 tips to Live Optimal
Links & Resources
Abelard on Twitter (@ciltep)
Abelard's Racetam & Mitochondrial products with Axon Labs: Nexus & Mitogen
Other Benefits of Niacin & Niacinamide:
Astragalus on Amazon
Natural Stacks Performance Optimizers
Leave us a comment or ask Abelard your question in the comments below.