Vitamin D3 plays an integral role in regulating the neuromuscular and immune systems, as well as mood and sleep. It’s also a critical hormone precursor that supports new cell growth and bone formation.
Natural Stacks Vitamin D3 features:
Supports immune function and bone health†
Regulates over 1,000 genes involved in human health†
Promotes healthy aging†
Supports general health and well-being†
Most companies use "proprietary blends" so they don't have to tell you the amount of each ingredient in their formulas. At Natural Stacks we believe it's your right to know exactly what you're putting into your body. We proudly publish our innovative formulas and ingredient suppliers in an open source format.
If for whatever reason you're unsatisfied with your Natural Stacks products, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund. We also provide actionable tips on our blog and newsletter for you to maximize your performance with our premium products.
1. Nimitphong, H., & Holick, M. F. (2011). Vitamin D, neurocognitive functioning and immunocompetence. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care, 14(1), 7-14.
2. O’Brien, M. A., & Jackson, M. W. (2012). Vitamin D and the immune system: beyond rickets. The veterinary journal, 194(1), 27-33.
3. Berk, M., Sanders, K. M., Pasco, J. A., Jacka, F. N., Williams, L. J., Hayles, A. L., & Dodd, S. (2007). Vitamin D deficiency may play a role in depression. Medical hypotheses, 69(6), 1316-1319.
4. Samuel, S., & Sitrin, M. D. (2008). Vitamin D's role in cell proliferation and differentiation. Nutrition reviews, 66(s2).
5. Cranney, A., Horsley, T., O'Donnell, S., Weiler, H., Puil, L., Ooi, D., ... & Fang, M. (2007). Effectiveness and safety of vitamin D in relation to bone health. Evidence report/technology assessment, (158), 1.
6. Holick, M. F. (2006). The role of vitamin D for bone health and fracture prevention. Current osteoporosis reports, 4(3), 96-102.
7. Grant, W. B., & Holick, M. F. (2005). Benefits and requirements of vitamin D for optimal health: a review. Altern Med Rev, 10(2), 94-111.
8. Holick, M. F. (1985). The photobiology of vitamin D and its consequences for humans. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 453(1), 1-13.
9. F Holick, M. (2011). Vitamin D: evolutionary, physiological and health perspectives. Current drug targets, 12(1), 4-18.
10. Holick, M. F., & Chen, T. C. (2008). Vitamin D deficiency: a worldwide problem with health consequences. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 87(4), 1080S-1086S.